Welcome to Castle Rock Soccer!!
Please put on your calendars, in your cell phone, and hang this on your refrigerators....
• August 25 & 26, 5PM field party; we will line fields, put goals together, clean bathrooms, move garbage bins so they are in plain sight of people to use.
• September 3, 6PM uniform & picture packet pick up; also if you have concussion forms signed turn them into us.
• September 6, 8AM Season Begins and Soccer Pictures! Be here atleast 15 minutes prior to your photo time to organize teams and any last minute things.
• September 27, Lil' Squatches at the Toutle RV Park. Contact the schools for more information we will not be having games that day; However we will be collecting Auction Baskets at the North County Office between 10AM-1PM
• October 4th, encourage your parents to come $30/person for dinner, auction, and dancing to follow. Purchase tickets at Flower Pot, Four Corner's Farm and Garden, Or Four Corner's General Store.
• November 8, time TBA We need to take down the goals & nets and any clean up around the fields before weather gets any worse.
All coaches MUST go to the website and watch the concussion video:
Idea's For Skills and Drills:
If you type in any search box Google, Yahoo, Bing your soccer level for example: U6 Soccer Skills and Drills; you will get video's of some drills and games to use for practices.
Also go to WSYSA and they will have Coaches helping tools http://www.washingtonyouthsoccer.org/
5PM North County Auction at Parker's. Doors open at 5PM please
Like us on Facebook: Castle Rock-Toutle Lake Youth Soccer